FASHION | Topshop wishlist #1

Topshop wishlist #1

Topshop wishlist #1 by dollheartmakeup featuring Topshop

Hey everyone, I decided I would kick off this weeks blog posts with a topshop wishlist.
I have always loved topshop since a young age and whenever I have to get a new outfit for a special occasion or even just for some inspiration I have a little browse at their website.
Number one on my list is the Joni Jeans, I feel like I'm the only girl in the world hasn't tried their oh so flattering fit yet!
I've been really drawn to the dark green color of the bag and sunglasses recently, its just gorgeous and as you can see from my picks up above I am really liking this whole 70's trend thingy.

1.  MOTO Black Coated Jeans
2. Tie Front Top
3. Olivia Burton Wonderland Black Dial & Rose Gold Watch
4.  Limited Edition Ghillie Shoes

5. Dream Catcher Ring
6. Propper Front Suedette Dress
7. 70's Leather Satchel
8. Velvet Cat Eye Sunglasses
9. Lips in Temptation

Please do let me know if you like this type of post and I'll do more of them in the future :)

///Kirsty///

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment