FASHION | My ASOS wishlist & mini update

Hello there! 

Before I start my asos wishlist; a little update!
What have I been up to? Well, on Monday night I got a call for a really exciting job interview for a big make up brand. It was so unexpected and I honestly did not think I would hear from them at all. I rushed out the morning of the interview and picked up a few new clothing items, all of my other 'interview' clothes were black and it was a pretty warm day, so I needed something that wouldn't attract the heat. (if anyone would like me to do a post on outfits I'd wear to an interview let me know!) My interview was at half three in the brooks hotel on dury street and I was pretty nervous, but I didn't stutter or have a brain fart, which has happened to me in the past. I did my research and I think I answered all of their questions well. Now I just have to wait for the call to say that I'm through to the next stage...so fingers crossed for me!

Now on to the gooood stuff ;)
ASOS. Ohhhh asos. The website that I torture myself with daily. I have not ordered from asos since I had my last job, which was almost six months ago now. Yet I still can't stop myself from stalking the website even though I have zero cash dollahz in my purse. Hopefully if I manage to get this job in the bag then I will finally be able to purchase some of these beaauuutyyys.






                      1. Fringe Cami Top
                      2. Clean Leather Cross Body Bag
                      3. 70's Bandeu Jumpsuit 




                    1. Little Munchkin Ballet Flats
                    2. Denim Dolly A - Line Skirt
                    3. Acid Wash Off The Shoulder Top



                   1. Dungaree Dress
                   2. Denim Mini Skirt Raw Hem
                   3. Vintage Denim Shorts Flower Patchwork


I am so in love with all of these items. Especially the fringe cami top and the leather bag. I am a small bag enthusiast haha... I don't know how people drag big bags around with them, especially in the summer! Please do let me know what you thought of this post if you read it and maybe even comment and tell me what your favorite pieces are? Also if you have a wishlist link me and I will check it out!
////Kirsty////









Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment