BEAUTY | Calvin Klein Fragrance: Ck2


In March, I was browsing the perfume isle in boots desperately trying to find a perfume for Mother's Day. My Mam can be picky when it comes to scents so as you can imagine it took me quite a while to find a scent that she would like...

I was about to give up and leave when I noticed a big Calvin Klein stand with the new perfume advertised. I picked it up and Immediately knew that she would like this one. 

The scent is fresh, light and perfect for spring/summer, it doest smell too heavy or overpowering and personally, I think it could even be worn as an evening scent if you liked it that much.

I find myself reaching for this fragrance before I run out the door even though I have a ton of my own , so I think that may be a sign that I should buy a bottle for myself! 


I also love the minimalist design of the bottle, it's sleek, modern and almost futuristic looking. 
It looks really eye catching and different when sat out on a vanity/dresser.

The C2k fragrance is advertised as a unisex fragrance, so it's aimed at women and men. It has a really clean fresh scent so I can see how it would work for both. It has been described as an urban, woody - fresh scent.

(btw sorry my hands look so strange I was blessed with old granny hands haha) 


If you're of the hunt for a new fresh scent for spring/summer I would definitely give this one a go. Its also a great present for someone who doesn't really like overpowering or heavy perfume scents.

Some of the main notes in this perfume are a combination of wasabi, mandarin, violet leaf, and rose.

I think this is quickly becoming my new spring/ summer scent and I'm definitely considering picking it up in the duty free. 

Hope you enjoyed this little review! I've never really dedicated a whole blog post to a fragrance review before so I thought I'd give it a shot. :)

//Kirsty//

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment