BEAUTY | Review : Real Techniques brush cleansing palette

Hello! Its been such a long time since I have updated this blog.
Recently I have been reading a few blogs and I suddenly became inspired again and I want to start uploading posts more regularly.
I think I may have gotten over my fear of what other people will think. (part of the reason I stopped posting) 
I  enjoy reading other blogs, I especially enjoy taking photographs for blog posts and laying all the products out to get the perfect picture (some may think this is lame) but if I enjoy it and it makes me happy then I should be doing it more often! 

Anyway, enough explaining, on to the review...

Last month I purchased the real techniques brush cleansing palette. I ordered it from the look fantastic website and it arrived about three or four days later. I definitely was not disappointed with this product and It has changed the way I wash my brushes forever. 



The cleansing palette is hot pink and as from the photo's above you can see that it has lots of tiny bumps/grooves. The smallest top ones are for cleaning eye brushes. The middle and bottom bumps are for bigger brushes such as face and powder brushes. 
This makes cleaning the brushes very easy, it takes up a LOT less time and you can tell that the brushes are getting a good deep cleaning.

The palette has a handle grip at the back and feels really comfortable in the hand. This is my favourite part as I used to just swirl my brushes around in my hand to clean them and by the time I was finished my hands would be wrinkled from the water.  Now that I have this palette I can just wash my brushes without feeling as though I have the hands of an 80 year old afterwards! 

 The palette came with two samples of the real techniques brush cleansing gel. I applied the gel on to the palette, wet the brushes and swirled them around. I was so happy with the results. I found that the gel worked brilliantly along with the palette and I think I would repurchase the gel again. However, you can always just use good old Johnson's baby shampoo which works great too. 
This palette would also be ideal for make up artists as it will save SO much time. We all know the struggles of having a bajillion brushes to wash so I would recommend picking one of these up if you haven't already.
The palette is available in boots and online and it costs around 16 euro. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this post or found it useful!

Kirsty.

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment