BEAUTY | Zoeva Graphic Eyes + Box Review



Beauty Junkies / hoarders / collectors this is a post I think you will enjoy...

Zoeva is one of my absolute favourite make up brands. I adore their make up brushes, palettes and accessories. The products are high quality with a reasonable price tag. 
I was snooping around beauty bay (as usual) one day when I noticed the Zoeva Graphic Eyes box as one of their new "must have" products. 
I instantly knew that I just HAD to have this beauty in my collection. Now I have never really been a pencil eyeliner kind of gal but these colours looked too gorgeous to pass up.
The beautiful white box contains sixteen pencil eyeliners, a parer, and a little booklet. 
Did I reaallyyy need sixteen eyeliners? not really... but did I want them? yes I did gurl, YES. I. DID... so a few click's later I was typing in my credit card details at the checkout and already anticipating its arrival...



The parer that comes with the set is a nice touch and is also really well made. A little booklet that comes with the set has all of the names of the eye liners and even little quotes to go along with them which is insaneeeelly cute, and I haven't seen many other brands do something like that before. I will post them down below. :) 



MYTH : Seize the moment
NUDE REFLECTION : She loves the crystal drops of the rain, and always toasts with champagne
ITS NEVER OVER : Better than love
OPULENCE : Bring out the rebel in you
ROCK N' ROLL BRIDE : Rocker boy meets princess girl
GLANCE : More dazzling than deadly
AFTER THE DISCO : Glitter back 



TAUPE : Unapologetically glamorous
MUTE : On the rocks
GOOD KARMA : Your everyday fortune cookie
REGENCY : Start your own tradition 
NEW JEWELS : The allure of shimmer never fades
COOL FACTOR : Let your freak flag fly 
MR. MARVELLOUS : 2 parts heartbreaker. 1 part madness.



I am so happy with these eye liners and I find myself adding more colour into my eye makeup since getting them,  (I usually just stick to my usual browns and burnt orange shades.) The pigmentation is brilliant. They blend really easily and stay on for a long time. My personal favourites are Good Karma, New Jewels, Cool factor and Opulence. I think the presentation and packaging of this set is sleek and simple and a lovely way to store the eyeliners. 
I haven't actually seen many bloggers or you tubers talk about this product but I think that it might quickly become one of those cult products that absolutely everyone has to own! 




I ordered from beauty bay so along with my purchase I was given a FREE foiled makeup geek eyeshadow, which I have used almost every day for the past couple of weeks. I have been wearing my rubanesque mac paint pot with this shadow on top and its such a perfect spring/summer eyeshadow look.  I have been wanting to try makeup geek for years now so I was delighted with this little freebie. 


Hope you enjoyed this little review. Please do let me know your thoughts and also if anyone would like a review of the Zoeva Make Up Artist bag I would be happy to do that! 

///Kirsty//

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment