BEAUTY | SPRING FAVORITES



Spring is always my favorite time of the year to switch up my make up. Its the perfect time to ditch the dark burgundy lipsticks, and inject some  color into your make up routine. Its also a time when I like to experiment with my make up and try out some new looks! When I think of Spring I think fresh faced beauty. Here are some of my favorite bits to wear when the sunshine starts to creep back into our lives...


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation €10.99

 :I love to wear this when my skin is looking dull or when I am very tired looking. I wear the shade natural beige. The bottle says it has an anti-fatigue effect which I fully agree with. Some times foundations don't always do what they say on the bottle! The  foundation itself  is lightweight, and it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. I can notice a slight shimmer in the foundation too, I guess this what helps give the skin a healthier and fresh look! The bottle is glass and it has a neon orange cap, one of my favorite colors! It has SPF  15 too which is always a bonus. Perfect for those sunny days!


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer €6.99

One of my top favorite concealers! I find that it does not crease or cake underneath my eyes. I only use it as an under eye concealer as I don't think that it covers blemishes very well, but it does a fair enough job! It works brilliantly along with the foundation and makes me look even more bright and awake. I will forever repurchase this concealer as it has the perfect amount of coverage and it moisture to it. If you are looking for a great every day concealer you can't go wrong with this and it won't break the bank either. :)


The Body Shop Lip Butter in Mango €5.00

Super moisturizing, smells AMAZING and softens the lips within minutes. Its important to take care of your lips, especially before applying lipstick. I have always been a fan of the body shop lip butters... I remember being about 8 years old and finding the shea butter one in my Mam's make up bag and I became obsessed with it! I would always sneak into the bathroom and use it when she wasn't around! So I also love the shea butter one as it brings back those little memories for me :)




Mac lipstick in Saigon Summer €19.50
As I have mentioned up above orange is one of my favorite colors, especially in lipsticks! I adore this color and it looks gorgeous on when you have a tan. This lipstick is cremesheen finish so it hydrates and feels very soft on the lips. its not opaque but its not sheer either. It gives a nice bit of color. If you usually shy away from orange lipsticks I would give this ago as its not too in your face. I always alwayyyys come back to this lipstick during spring and  summer!



Model's Own Beach Party Nail Polish €12.20

This nail polish is bright neon orange and its very hard to miss! I wore this nail polish all last summer and I though...sure I might aswell bring it back its spring now ;) haha! It takes about two coats to get it opaque and it is a little on the expensive side but you do get a lot in the bottle.
I love to wear this polish with some matching neon accessories like a little bracelet  and some orange lipstick. It really pops and adds something to an outfit, especially if you pair it with a black and white monochrome outfit.



Topshop Sunglasses €25.00

These are more of a fashion item than beauty but I thought I'd throw them in anyways. :)I bought these beautiful black sunglasses last summer and I wore them almost every time I went out. They are quite over sized but not too much. I kind of obsess over sun glasses and top shop always have a great range to pick from! I also got to pick out my own case....and yes, I went for the neon orange one!  




I can't wait to start wearing all of these products again and also try out some new ones!
If you can think of any products I might like to try out please do comment below! :)
This was my very first blog post so I hope that you like it! I am going to start working on my next post tomorrow! Any words of advice are welcome!



KIRSTY ✪


Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment